Akc Boxer "Starlight's Soulja Boy"
weighs 110 lbs. (no fat!)
"Starlight's Eternal Nadia" #WS37686001
born 06/11/2011 60 lbs.
Dam: Phoebe EH Brindle Blk. Mask #WS13627801
Sire: CMW Jackson Har-TY Fawn Blk. Mask White Markings #WS16074308
"Starlight's Soulja Boy" WS29747801
born 03/21/2009: 110 lbs.
Dam: Shamus's Star Layla Anne Brindle Blk. Mask White Markings #WS14991512
Sire: Rodeo Rawhide Warren Brindle Blk. Mask White Markings #WS09582404
Layla II A Jazz x Soulja pup 2011 litter
Cee-Cee, a Roxie x Soulja pup 2010 Litter
Camo I, A Roxie x Soulja 2009 pup
Camo II, a Roxie x Soulja 2010 pup
Dasha, a Nadia x Soulja 2012 pup
Magnus, A Jazz x Soulja pup 2011
Magnus, with his Fan Club
Moka, A Nadia x Soulja pup 2012.
Unfortunatley Moka developed a heart arrythmia, but is currently doing well thanks to her wonderful family. It is a difficult thing to love and care for a dog with an uncertain future. That her family does, is a testament to their compassionate character. She is our first serious health issue in our 10 year history of breeding pups. We continue to pray for her and her family.
Camo I, at 4 years
Daisy at 4 mos. A Jazz X Soulja 2010 pup
Just remeniscing that 2 years have gone by... Your new puppies are adorable!!!!
We are doing great! Toby(aka Snap, Bronson) is in charge of morale in this pack!! And, he sure does his job. Thank you for bringing such an amazing blessing to our lives!! I can't wait to someday be blessed with another of your puppies.
"Snap" a 2011 Jazz x Soulja pup
Daisy, a 2011 pup
Little "Rocco" in his forever home. A 2012 Nadia x Soulja pup.
2011 Jazz x Soulja Pup
2011 Jazz x Soulja pup
Rocky (Rt) with his Bff Jackson, Rocky is a 2011 Jazz X Soulja pup
PUPS COME PRE-SPOILED WITH LIMITED AKC REGISTRATION (WE DO NOT SELL PUPS TO AMATEUR BREEDERS SORRY), 1ST & 2ND SHOTS, DEWORMED IF NEEDED, STARTED ON FRONTLINE, VET CHECKED, HEALTH CERTIFICATE, COLLAR, LEASH, BLANKET, 6 GEN. PEDIGREE, TOY, AND 4 LBS. FOOD. `PUPS GO HOME AT 8 WEEKS. SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE THROUGH UNITED AIRLINES "PETSAFE" PROGRAM. MICROCHIPPED ON REQUEST, BUYER EXPENSE. PUPPY FAMILY VISITS WELCOME!
Jazzy with her mama, Roxie
`THESE WILL BE GIANT BOXERS FEMALES 75 LBS.+ MALES 95 LBS.+
THE PURCHASE PROCESS
1. CONTACT US BY PHONE OE EMAIL AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF, TELLING A BIT ABOUT YOUR LIFESTYLE, ANY PRIOR BOXER EXPERIENCE, ETC, DESCRIBE THE TYPE OF PUP YOU WOULD LIKE.
2. ASK TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST OF YOUR CHOICE. ONCE ON THE WAITLIST WATCH FOR A BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT EMAIL FROM US AROUND YOUR LITTER'S DUE DATE. PUPPY PICS/ GENDERS WILL BE UPLOADED TO THIS WEBPAGE--NORMALLY WITHIN 24 HOURS.
3. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A PUP FROM THE LITTER PLACE A $100. DEPOSIT TO RESERVE A PICK NUMBER. PAYPAL ADDRESS IS firstname.lastname@example.org
. OR SEND TO DENISE POPLAWSKI 1412 W. FENWICK RD. FENWICK, MI 48834. THIS FEE APPLIES TO THE PURCHASE OF A PUP (DOES NOT GUARANTEE A PARTICULAR PUP AT THIS POINT), BUT PLEASE TELL ME WHICH PUP YOU ARE FAVORING. LITTER PICK NUMBERS WILL BE STRICTLY ASSIGNED IN THE ORDER THE DEPOSITS ARE PAID. YOU MUST BE APPROVED TO BE ON THE WAITLIST BEFORE A DEPOSIT WILL BE ACCEPTED. THE SOONER YOUR DEPOSIT IS PAID--THE EARLIER PICK NUMBER YOU WILL HAVE! AS PUPS ARE CHOSEN THEY WILL BE MARKED "RESERVED" ON THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ONLY WANT ONE CERTAIN PUP AND IT IS CHOSEN BEFORE
YOUR PICK-TURN, THE DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED IMMEDIATLEY.
4. THE OFFICIAL PUPPY PICKS ARE MADE AT AGE 3 WEEKS, HOPEFULLY IN PERSON AND WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT, ONE FAMILY AT A TIME TO ALLOW YOU TO GET TO KNOW THE PUPS, US, AND THE PARENTS. PLAN TO VISIT THE PUPS FOR 30--45 MINS. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO VISIT YOU MAY CHOOSE YOUR PUP ACCORDING TO YOUR PICK NUMBER. EVERY EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO PROVIDE VIDEO, PHOTOS, AND PERSONALITY PROFILES TO ASSIST YOU IN CHOOSING YOUR PUP. WHEN YOU CHOOSE YOUR PUP THE REST OF THE DEPOSIT IS DUE ($150.) MAKING THE TOTAL DEPOSIT $250. MAY BE PAID BY CASH, CHECK, OR PAYPAL. THE DEPOSIT IS NOT REFUNDABLE AT THIS POINT, ONCE YOUR PUP IS CHOSEN AS HE/ SHE WILL NO LONGER BE ADVERTISED FOR SALE. THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO THE PUPPY'S HEALTH IN WHICH CASE A FULL REFUND WILL BE GIVEN IMMEDIATLEY, UNLESS ANOTHER PUP IS CHOSEN.
5. KEEP ABREAST OF ALL PUPPY NEWS BY WATCHING THE WEBSITE, PHONE CALLS, OR EMAIL! PUPS WILL COME HOME AT 8 WEEKS OF AGE, SOMETIMES AT 7 WEEKS WHEN DESIRED. PUPS NOT PICKED UP BY 9 WEEKS WILL BE RESOLD AND DEPOSIT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED UNLESS PUP HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL AND A BOARDING FEE OF $75. PER WEEK HAS BEEN PAID. IT IS IMPORTANT FOR THE PUP'S DEVELOPEMENT TO BE BONDING IN HIS NEW HOME AND FAMILY AT 8 WEEKS. IF YOUR PUP NEEDS TO BE SHIPPED PLEASE CONTACT ME TO MAKE THE ARRANGEMENTS AT LEAST 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO SHIPPING DATE. ALL SHIPPING EXPENSES ARE THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY, MUST BE PRE-PAID, AND ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICING OF THE PUP.
6. THE BIG DAY!! PICK UP YOUR PUP!! PLEASE ARRANGE TO PICK UP YOUR PUP WHEN YOU CAN BE WITH HIM THE WHOLE DAY (OR 2 IF POSSIBLE) TO EASE THE TRANSITION FOR HIM! ALL PURCHASE BALANCE MUST BE PAID FOR BEFORE PUPPY WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU ARE PAYING THE BALANCE ON PICK-UP DAY IT MUST BE IN CASH AS WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS ON PICK-UP DAY!
"Lil Miss Jazz Hands" #WS31144803 born 07/22/2009 Wt. 85 lbs.
Dam: Roxanne In Sox Fawn Blk. Mask Wht. Mkngs
Sire: Maximus Thomas II Brindle Wht. Markgs.
Karri--They are sooooo adorable Denise, and to anyone who is thinking about buying one her litters are the best dogs ever mine is 2 and I love him he is a biggest cuddle monster ever and very loyal and calm and just the sweetest dog ever this text.
Denise.......Haven,t spoken with you in a while we have Marco/Cooper from Nadia and Souja boy....He is the most calm dog we have ever owned....he is 70 lbs sleek with a beautiful coat and a great temperament at the shoulder he is almost 25 inches and has big powerful legs
When we go north to our house at Higgins lake Cooper pushes the screen door to go out and for ease, we attached a small rope at the bottom of the screen door and he lets himself back in....he walks out lays on the back porch runs around outside and when he wants, in he just pulls on the rope the screen door opens and he comes in for a drink or just to see wants going on... then bumps the screen with his nose lets himself out again...he taught himself to do this our neighbors think it is the most amazing thing to watch.
The vets looked at him last week and were impressed with his overall appearance big bone strong they like the shape of his head he has no tarter on his teeth he grinds away on a nylon bone and his teeth are perfect . four doctors looked at him and said hes was a 5 out of 5...He has a bath at the vet and the girls love to give him his bath because he is so calm.
he is terrific with our grandkids...our youngest grandson can't talk yet (only 2 in may) but is starting to string words together..can't say COOPER but calls the dog BOOPER so cooper has a nick name too
at night cooper sits by the couch and needs 15 minutes of someone holding he needs to crawl up on a lap and get petted until he has had enough and he goes to bed..he decides where he is going to sleep.he drags a blanket around until he finds a spot to sleep makes a blanket nest and goes to sleep..He prefers a spot close to the heat. if he has to go out he will bump the bed and then I get up and let him out.
Marco Cooper is doing real well I'll send some pic( when I figure out how to do it)...
Bob and Susan Schmidt...When In the Car.... cooper climbs into a child car seat and goes to sleep.
he is so funny to watch